Managing Performance is a one to two hour presentation that provides a high-level look at managing performance and what it takes for a leader to succeed. The focus on the presentation is to get leaders to shift from thinking that managing performance is about completing formal HR processes and forms to understanding that managing performance is the day-to-day responsibility of identifying and removing the barriers that prevent people from succeeding.
After completing this course, leaders will be more effective at:
- Differentiating coaching and support interactions to best address the needs of high, average, and low performers.
- Drawing out and capitalizing on the unique strengths of each employee
- Using vision and context to appeal to employee’s intrinsic motivators
- Setting expectations for performance and behavior
- Identifying opportunities that help employees grow for the long term while contributing in the short term
Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a Managing Performance workshop.